Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts



I have been thinking a lot lately (as always) about the importance of our families, and what they truly mean to each one of us. I know this video clip is an old one, but it is an important one in my life. I remember seeing this during a FHE one night when I was little and I remember my whole family just crying. This film strip has a very powerful and meaningful message that each and every one of us can have AND give to our children. The rainbow is one of God's ways to show us he loves us. For the wonderful sister and friend who left us recently, please don't forget to send down those sunbeams. We love you Yssella! I am so very thankful for the knowledge of the gospel and the happiness it brings to each and every one of us. I am so thankful that I know my family can and will be together forever. I look forward to eternity.