Sunday, May 10, 2009

Feature Sister

Candice Lee

Name: Candice Lee

Where were you born? Salt Lake City

Where did you grow up? Utah

Any Children? 3 children, ages 3, 2 and 8 weeks.

Favorite Food: Thai, BBQ Tofu

Hobbies and Interests: Gardening, reading, Health & Wellness, cooking

Married? Yes, to Brian Lee married August 2004

Tell us about your schooling: I am finishing my degree from BYU in Business Management (Dec 2009)

Favorite Flower: Roses and wildflowers

Favorite Color: Green

Did you serve a mission? No

When were you baptized? In 1991, and no, I am not a convert.

Favorite Dessert: Chocolate cake with raspberry topping

Favorite Movie Star: Gregory Peck

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Planet Earth

Favorite Church Hymn: Love One Another

Favorite calling you have had: Sunday School Teacher

Do you play a musical instrument? Piano (sort of)

What is your dream vacation? Something that involves no packing, traveling or children!

What is your biggest dream? Not biggest, but I'd like to publish my cookbook.

What is your biggest achievement? Natural delivery of my son!! Wow! So Hard!

Do you work? All day long at home.

What is your ideal job or the most favorite job you have had? What I am doing, being a mom. Teaching is my favorite part of motherhood, but I like cooking as well.

As a child what did you want to be when you grew up? Teacher, wildlife photographer, search and rescue - funny, I do all these things, I just didn't think I'd be rescuing Teddy Bears, binkies and pink underpants!

No comments: